Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020
7am – 7pm
Polling Locations Map
Project Connect is on the ballot as Prop A. This is a City of Austin property tax increase of 24.6% for homeowners and 26.2% for commercial properties.
TAX CALCULATOR AVAILABLE HERE.
VOTE ALL THE WAY DOWN THE BALLOT!!
- City Councilmember District 2
- City Councilmember District 4
- City Councilmember District 6
- City Councilmember District 7
- City Councilmember District 10
- Proposition A: “Approving the City’s property tax rate and dedicating 8.75 cents of the operations and maintenance portion of the tax rate for Project Connect.” A 24.6% property tax hike.
- Proposition B: “$460M in voter-approved general obligation bonds for transportation infrastructure including sidewalks, transportation-related bikeways, urban trails, transportation safety projects (Vision Zero), safe routes to school and substandard streets.”
BALLOT BY MAIL DRIVE-THRU DELIVERY LOCATION
Tuesday, November 3rd: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Travis County voters will be able to hand-deliver mail-in ballots at this designated location:
- 5501 Airport Boulevard – using the tax office drive-thru lanes
More information available here.